Monday, June 4, 2012

June's Customer of the Month

I am grateful for all the people in my life who have helped me in my business. This includes my friends and my customers. I love my customers and I wish I was able to get to know them better.  There is not much time at a craft fair to really talk, but I have gotten to know some of them through emails.  So I thought, why not "interview" a different customer each month and blog about him/her? So I decided to have a "Customer of the Month".  We can get to know each other better and I can gift them with a bar of soap as a thank you. If you are interested, send me an email at angela@alegnasoap.com and we can chat. 

For the month of June, I chose a friend of mine.  Jessica has stood by me through all of my soap experiments.  She has washed with bar after bar of my soaps, giving me feedback before I started selling. She has been one of my best cheerleaders and is a great friend.  I'd like you to meet her.





1-How long have you been using handcrafted soaps?
I work with Angela at her day job, so she’s been gifting me her soaps for years!

2-Why do you use them?
I have sensitive skin, so I’m extremely selective about what I put in
contact with it.  Natural products with no or little fragrance usually
work best for me.

3-Which is your favorite Alegna Soap?
The peppermint scrub!  The scent is so invigorating.  It’s a perfect
wake-me-up soap for those early mornings when you’re getting ready for
work. It’s also great for boosting my mood after I’ve had a bad day!

4-What do you like to do in your free time?
I sit at a desk Monday through Friday, so I make myself go jogging on
the weekends.  One of the best feelings in the world is the shower you
take after getting all sweaty during a workout! (A perfect opportunity
for using Alegna soap!)

5-What would you do if you knew you wouldn’t fail?
Run a marathon!

6-What was the last book you read?
As a matter of fact, I’m currently reading “The Host” by Stephenie
Meyer, which Angela gave me herself!


Thanks Jess!  I'll be leaving a bar of Peppermint Scrub on your desk tomorrow morning!

Yours in Gratitude,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment