Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August Customer of the Month

Meet Sophie, Algena Soap's August Customer of the month.



Tell me about yourself. I am a wife and a mother to two college-age kids.  I am also a Secretary to the Principal in a high school.
How long have you been using Alegna Soap products? I have been using the soap products for 2 years.
Which soap is your favorite? My favorite soaps are the Lemongrass and Peppermint soaps.
What do you like to do in your spare time?  I enjoy reading and taking longs walks with my dog.
Do you have any pets? I have an 11 year old Cocker Spaniel named Lily.
Who is your favorite movie star?  My favorite movies are the old “black and whites” so I enjoy watching Audrey Hepburn, Bette Davis and Joan Crawford movies.
What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail?  If I had to do it all over again I would have become an English teacher.
Describe your perfect day.  A perfect “summer” day is relaxing at the beach.
What was the last movie you saw in a theatre?  The last movie I saw in a movie theater was “Moonrise Kingdom”.
What inspires you?  My children inspire me to be the best person I can each and every day.

Thanks Sophie.  It was nice to get to know you better. I know you will love the new bar of Lavender Lemongrass soap I sent your way!
Yours in Gratitude,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment