Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September Customer of the Month

September's customer of the month is a beautiful young girl named Kaitlyn. She is uncomfortable having her picture used in the blog, but has allowed me to post a picture of her beloved dog Dixie instead.  There is something I want you to pay attention to as you read her answer to question number 7. When we are young we don't let our fears limit us, which is why I believe Kaitlyn answers as she does. She just doesn't think about failing and that's why she has no idea how to answer.


Kaitlyn's dog, Dixie



1-Tell me about yourself- my name is Kaitlyn.  I go to Middle school.  I have interests in the outdoors. 

2-How long have you been using Alegna Soap products?  I have been using Alegna products for two years.

3-Which soap is your favorite?  I use the creams. I have eczema and I found the creams useful. I have tried others but these worked the best.

4-What do you like to do in your spare time?-I like to sketch and read.

5-Do you have any pets? I have a dog, 2 lizards, a turtle, and and some other animals that might surprise you if you saw them.

6-Who is your favorite movie star? I listen to music more than I watch moves. My favorite song writer/singer is Adele.

7-What would you do if you knew you couldnt fail? I have no idea.

8-Describe your perfect day. A perfect day would be when things actually go according to plan.

9-What was the last movie you saw in a theatre? The Hunger Games.

10-What inspires you? When I see people just like me do something great.

Yours in Gratitude,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment