Monday, July 2, 2012

July Customer of the Month

Meet Michele, Alegna Soap's July Customer of the Month.  I met Michele at the Farmingdale College Health and Wellness Fair.



Tell me about yourself- My name is Michele and I am a Social Worker. I live with my boyfriend (of almost 10 years) and pug, Simon. I try to live in the moment and be appreciative of every day I have! I like to find humor in everything and not take things too seriously.

How long have you been using handcrafted soaps? About 7 months

Why do you use them? I started to educate myself about using more natural products- rather than using processed products that use toxic chemicals that are basically poison for the body. Our skin is our largest organ, and it’s important to take care of it! I made the decision to only use organic, basic ingredients to nourish my skin and have seen such a difference! It is glowing, full of moisture, soft and (very important) smells good too!

Which is your favorite Alegna Soap? I really like all of them! Right now I use the Lavender Lemongrass brown sugar scrub every other day to exfoliate and am using the Goat’s milk soap daily.

What do you like to do in your free time? Spending time with my guys, gardening, hiking, bike riding, making crafts, drinking wine, watching terrible horror b-movies, spending time with good company, and more recently- Zumba.

Coffee or tea? How do you drink it? Milk, sugar? Definitely coffee! I like it with a little bit of flavored creamer (Coffee Mate Natural Bliss or International Delight-always vanilla)

What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail? Try out for the next American Ninja Warrior.

Which would be easier for you to give up? Chocolate or white flour? White flour - I don’t even know the last time I had it in the house!

What is your favorite season? I really have an appreciation for all seasons - I like them all for different reasons!

Do you have a pet? What is it and what did you name it? I know I didn’t bring him up yet ;) My pug, Simon. Sometimes I think he has more of a social life than me! I am a part of a pug group, and we get together each month and let our pugs run around. He also goes to Blydenburgh dog park quite a bit!

What was the last book you read? The Story if Beautiful Girl by Rachel Simon. It was both tragic and uplifting!

Who/what inspires you? Nature.

Thanks for sharing with me Michele!


If you would like to be considered for the next Customer of the Month, please send me an email at angela@alegnasoap.com


Yours in Gratitude,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment