Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Dad

My Dad is 80 years old. We found out a few weeks ago that he has kidney cancer.  Below is a list of what I am grateful for today.



1-My Dad's cancer is very small and his prognosis is excellent.
2-Other than that, my Dad is incredibly healthy.
3-My parents live nearby and my sisters and I am able to see them often.
4-My parents have a loving relationship and it shows.
5-My Dad's cancer is very small and his prognosis is excellent. (Did I mention that already?)

Thank you for saying a prayer for my Dad.

Yours in Gratitude,
Angela

8 comments:

  1. Hi Angela, I am in gratitude with you today and so glad that the prognosis is excellent. I love that you and your siblings are nearby. What a blessing. I was not able to be near my dad in his later years. That is a sadness in my otherwise very happy life. Sending love, peace and gratitude to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words dM. I know how lucky I am, and when I start to worry, I count my blessings and focus on the positive. I will pass on your good wishes to my Dad.

      Delete
  2. Big blessings and prayers to you, your Dad, and your entire family. You've taught me so much about gratitude, Angela.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marla, and you have also taught me how to look for the good in all situations. I feel blessed with your friendship.

      Delete
  3. Angela, your Dad is in my prayers and all your family are in my thoughts and prayers. You are blessed to have such a loving family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fran for your thoughts and prayers. I am truly blessed to have my family.

      Delete
  4. Your Dad is in my thoughts & prayers as are the rest of your family Angela. So glad that his prognosis is good and that he & your Mom have you all so near. You are all blessed my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maureen I am so grateful his prognosis is good. Thank you for keeping us all in your heart.

      Delete