Saturday, February 2, 2013

February's Customer(s) of the Month



February's Customer of the Month is a mother and daughter team I met the first year I started selling my soaps, and they have followed and supported me from the beginning. Victoria is an upcoming soap maker herself, we worked together on her science project making soap last year.



Tell me about yourself 
Nancy - I  am a Nurse, a wife and a mother of two, Victoria 15 and Philip 7.
Victoria - I am a high school student

How long have you been using Alegna soap?
Both - 1 1/2 - 2 years

Which soap is your favorite?
Nancy - Peppermint Scrub. It's aroma and scrubbies help me wake up in the morning.
Victoria - The Limited Edition Christmas Soap.

What do you like to do in your spare time?
Nancy - Spare time is rare, but I love action and sappy movies, reading, sewing and crafting.
Victoria - I love sleeping, reading and listening to music.

Who is your favorite movie star?
Nancy - Sean Connery, Mark Whalberg, Jim Caviezel.
Victoria - Jennifer Love Hewitt.

What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?
Nancy - Cure cancer and or mental illness.
Victoria - Write and publish a book.

Describe your perfect day
Nancy - Everyone gets to school and work on time (no aggravation) with neat clothes and great hair and on return home the house is clean and dinner is hot and on the table. (Hey a girl can dream!)
Victoria - A day spent in a library like in Beauty and the Beast.

What is your favorite movie?
Nancy - Hotel Transylvania
Victoria -Wreck it Ralph

What inspires you?
Nancy - Truly faithful positive upbeat people (because life is hard and these types of people make the journey easier by bringing hope into your life) Thank you Angela for being one of these.
Victoria - A great story

Thank you Nancy, for allowing me to get to know you and Victoria better, and to watch the mutual love and respect you have for each other. You are both a joy!

Yours in Gratitude,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment