Thursday, June 6, 2013

June Customer of the Month


Warren is the Alegna Soap Customer for June.
How long have you been using Alegna Soap products? What product is your favorite?
I’ve been using Alegna Product for over two years.  My favorite would be Lemongrass with scrub.

What do you like to do in your spare time?
I enjoy boating, fishing and gardening in my spare time.

Do you watch sports? Which one? What is your favorite team?NASCAR is one of the televised sports that I enjoy watching although no one particular team is my favorite.
Do you have any pets?
I currently have tropical fish, but a puppy is in my future.
What is your favorite movie?  Movie star? What was the last movie you saw?
I don’t have a favorite movie, however I am a fan of all of Hitchcock’s work. I recently  watched  The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail?
Start a career as a neurosurgeon.
Describe your perfect day.
My perfect day would be sunny, 85 degrees, light wind, on my boat with my wife heading to a deserted beach with food drink and a fishing rod.
Tea or Coffee?
Tough choice… I enjoy both drinks equally. Do not make me choose.
Are you a morning or a night person?
night.
What inspires you?
I am often inspired when I see something  beautiful that was made either by nature or by someone’s talented hands.

Thanks Warren! (I will not make you choose between coffee and tea!)

Yours in Gratitude,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment