Monday, June 3, 2013

Gratitude List 6.3.13


My beautiful new soap mold


1. The beautiful weekend weather
2. My crock pot, in which I can throw food into in the morning, and come home to a hot dinner at night
3. My square, that gives me the ability me to accept credit cards at events, allowing me to make a sale when someone isn't carrying cash
4. The beautiful new mold my dad made for me so I can make a tall skinny soap
5. My new friend Michelle from Mossy Creek Soap, who gave me the idea for the mold.

What are you grateful for this week?

Yours in Gratitude,
Angela

4 comments:

  1. You're welcome Angela :-) It was so nice getting to know you at conference. Can't wait to see all the soapy creations that come from this mold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be sure to send you some pictures!

      Delete
  2. I am super grateful to know Gina, the owner of many great businesses in my town...she inspires me to keep pushing along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great to be inspired by someone! You not only feel good, but so does the other person when you tell them how you feel. Spread the gratitude!

      Delete