Monday, October 14, 2013
Gratitude List 10.14.13
1. The elderly man in front of me in Waldbaums, who moved very slowly and wanted to chat while I was on line picking up some things on my lunch hour and in a hurry. He reminded me to slow down, have patience and to be kind.
2. A weekend in the Rose Island Lighthouse, spending time with Brian just watching the waves, walking the island, napping and reading.
3. After a weekend of using an outhouse, I have a new appreciation for indoor plumbing. (See above)
4. A visit to Providence Perfume to see my friend Charna's new store, and Brian's patience while I spent 3 hours catching up with her and smelling all the great natural perfumes and essential oils/absolutes/resins/concretes she uses to make them.
5. Coming home to find that Kelly from Amourteta wrote a blog on my products! What a nice homecoming!
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,