Friday, October 4, 2013

October Customer of the Month Danielle



Tell me about yourself and your family. My name is Danielle. I’m a graphic designer and I love all things creative.  I am definitely a jack of all trades. I have an older brother and sister and, being the youngest, I got the best of both worlds. I feel like it made me very well rounded. My parents are great and now that I am an adult, I see them as friends as well. I have a great boyfriend and we have been together for 3 years.
How long have you been using Alegna Soap products? What product is your favorite? I have been using Alegna Soap products for about 2 years. My favorite would have to be my first love, Lavender Lemongrass.

What do you like to do in your spare time? I enjoy hiking, bike riding, gardening, drawing, designing, cooking, jewelry making. Basically, I enjoy being outdoors and doing anything creative.

Do you have any pets?  I love animals! I wish I could have more pets but right now I have three. A pug named Daisy, a Chihuahua mix named Trixie and a cat named Zoe, all rescues.

What is your favorite movie?  Movie star? What was the last movie you saw? My favorite movie is Ever After.  I enjoy watching movies with Christian Bale. The last movie I saw was Despicable Me 2.
What was the last book you read? I’m not a book person. I liked reading more when I was younger but it got ruined for me in high school and college where I had to read so many books and then analyze every little detail. It took all of the joy out of it for me and I never got back into it.

What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail? I have a design company I started with my close friend a few years ago. We work primarily in wedding and special event invitations, but I would expand the company to an all round design firm. I really enjoy working with new people and getting to know them and their styles and then translating that into a design that works for them. I would love to have my own storefront and do that full time if I knew I couldn’t fail.
Describe your perfect day. My perfect day would be spent outside with my boyfriend and my dogs hanging out at a park or hiking.

Mountains or seashore? Mountains, but I do enjoy going to the beach in the evening just for a walk.
Tea or Coffee? Coffee

Are you a morning or a night person? As much as I hate getting up in the morning, as long as I get my coffee, I love getting up early so I have the whole day ahead of me.
Favorite color? Yellow because it is so bright and cheerful.

Favorite food? Ice cream!

Favorite season? Summer – I love the warm weather and long days.
What inspires you? I get inspired by nature and by the work of others. I love going to craft fairs and perusing Etsy to see the creative things people come up with.

 
Thanks Danielle! I'm sure you are enjoying the Lavender Lemongrass soap I sent your way!
Yours in Gratitude,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment