Saturday, October 13, 2012

Absolute Yoga


Absolute Yoga


There three things I love to do, make soap, read and yoga. The order of those things change, depending on my mood, but they are all a constant in my life now.  I started yoga about 5 years ago, taking classes at my local library and soon realized I wanted to learn more.  I found Absolute Yoga through a friend and have been going there ever since. The staff is friendly and the instructors are knowledgeable and helpful.  There are classes in the morning, afternoon and evening. Three levels of classes are offered. But what I love most about the studio is the variety of different types of yoga classes that are offered. There is truly something for everyone here.


Leslie, who always reminds me to "Breathe"
 
Leslie is the owner and director. Besides having three rooms for classes in the studio, she has a shop with some very unique items for sale.  When she heard that I make soap, she asked me if she could have some for her store.


Alegna Soap at Absolute Yoga

I know when I walk in the door at Absolute Yoga, I will be greeted with a smile and a warm hello. I know I will have an hour and fifteen minutes with no distractions, no cell phones, emails, nothing but attempting to be in the moment.  And when my mind wanders, as it usually does, Leslie and the other  instructors will gently guide me back to my breath. Try it, it works for me.

Yours in Gratitude,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment