Thursday, October 18, 2012

Earring Tabu

My husband and I decided one day to take a walk through Port Jefferson, NY. I like that the village is on the water, and the ferry to Connecticut is right there. I brought my soaps along (I bring soap everywhere) in case I found a store I thought would be a good fit. As soon as I walked into Earring Tabu, I knew I wanted my soap sold here. The store is classy and stylish. The sales girls are courteous and friendly. And the accessories in the store are fabulous!

I love this display!


Great jewelery of all kinds.


They carry one-of-a-kind clothing.


Some women collect shoes, I collect earrings! Love these!


















I gave the salesgirl a bar of my soap and some information about my products and asked her to pass it along to the owner. I was lucky, she said, the owner was in the store and if I waited a few minutes she might be able to see me. (Of course I'll wait!)  After speaking with Kim, showing her my soaps and explaining the benefits of handcrafted soaps, she decided to carry Alegna Soap.  So, if you find yourself in Port Jefferson, stop in Earring Tabu to shop and say hi to the great staff there. Better yet, make a special trip and tell them Angela sent you.




Yours in Gratitude,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment