Thursday, October 4, 2012

October Customer of the Month


My October Customer of the month is Lorraine.  Lorraine, like Kaitlyn last month, is also camera shy.  But she sent me a picture of her Halloween craft fair table.  Lorraine is known as "The Chocolate Chick" and makes amazing chocolates!




Tell me about yourself- I work as a recreational monitor at an elementary school in the mornings and at the Boys & Girls Club in the afternoons every day.  Children are my passion and making sure they make the most of their day is my goal.  I love baking and cooking and of course, chocolate creations.

How long have you been using Alegna Soap products? 2 years

Which soap is your favorite? The peppermint soap with crushed nut shells.

What do you like to do in your spare time? I enjoy making chocolates and goodies.  Making children smile is my favorite thing to do. 

Do you have any pets? I have two English Bulldogs, Zeus & Brutus.  My daughters have a bunny and a lizard and a bunch of fish.

Who is your favorite movie star? Johnny Depp

What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail? I would create a system that would help get all children a good, safe  home to live in .

Describe your perfect day. Wake up. Eat a yogurt. Walk the dogs.  Make chocolates.

Yours in Gratitude,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment