Thursday, November 1, 2012

December Customer of the Month




Alegna Soap's December Customer of the Month is Donna.



Donna and her husband Mike



Tell me about yourself-
I'm a retired flight attendant married 34 years (to the same person LOL) mother of 2...1 son, 1 daughter...  no grandchildren yet :(


How long have you been using Alegna Soap products?
using Alegna soap almost 2 yrs


Which soap is your favorite?
My favorite is def the patchouli scented!


What do you like to do in your spare time?
Being married to a Drummer,  Music is the most popular hobby


Do you have any pets?
We have 1 dog & 2 cats

Who is your favorite musical artist?
Stevie Nicks, Heart


What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail?
Be a Rockstar!!...


Describe your perfect day.
Being with all my Family & Friends on a Beautiful Sunny Day on vacation...(or all of them on my deck in my yard.)


What was the last movie you saw in a theatre?
The New Planet of the Apes Movie


What would you do with the money if someone gave you $5000?
Go on Vacation  (after putting just a little away for?)


What inspires you?
People with disabilities


Yours in Gratitude,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment