Monday, November 5, 2012

November Customer of the Month

Meet Rebecca, my November Customer of the Month. Rebecca is very close with all of her sisters. They all went swimming with dolphins in Mexico. Sounds like fun, don't you think?


Rebecca and her sisters


Tell me about yourself-
I am a 31 year old single woman, living on Long Island and regularly commuting to the city. I made a career change about two years ago and I am now a full time student at the Fashion Institute of Technology. I am majoring in Fashion Merchandising Management. I will graduate with my Associate Degree in December and I have already acquired credits to maintain my BA.
How long have you been using Alegna Soap products?
I have been using Alegna Soap since I first met Angela at a craft fair a couple of months ago.
Which soap is your favorite?
It’s hard to choose a favorite but if I had to, I would say the peppermint scrub soap
What do you like to do in your spare time?
I have three sisters and I love sending time with them. I volunteer at my church and I love entertaining old friends and meeting new friends.
Do you have any pets?
I have one dog. A 2 year old 110lb Rottweiler named Porscha.
Who is your favorite movie star?
My favorite movie star is Al Pacino
What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail?
If I knew I couldn’t fail I would play the lottery of course! J Not failing to me (in regards to this) is two-fold though: 1. I would win the lottery, 2. I would spend the money wisely.
Describe your perfect day.
My perfect day would start off as a cool and sunny Fall morning. I would start my day off by showering with my Alegna peppermint scrub soap (of course). Then I would invite my immediate family and a few of my close friends to my favorite diner and I would pick up the check for everyone. I would then go to Starbucks with my best friend and get a pumpkin spiced latte. We would then pick up our dogs and take them for a nice long walk at the park. We would drop off our dogs, have sushi for lunch in Babylon Village and then go out to the city for a fun night with my sisters and closest friends…ALL ON ME! J


Yours in Gratitude,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment