Saturday, March 2, 2013

March Customer of the Month


Meet Emy, Alegna Soap's March Customer of the Month. 

Emy


My name is Emily.  I am currently retired after working for 23 years in the child welfare field.  My husband and I have been married for 27 years (second marriages) and raised 4 sons together.  We have 8 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren. 

I've been using Alegna soaps for at least 2 years and it is the only soap I use.

I really like to travel. Cruising is my travel of choice although my husband and I have been taking short bus trips. I also make candles in my spare time and spend time with my grand kids. 

My husband and I are loyal Steelers fans.  We have attended games in Pittsburgh which have been great fun  Football is our favorite sport.

We have a miniature Dachshund called Hildegarde.

I loved the Rocky movies, Harry Potter and The Lord of the Rings.  Also enjoy the Twilight movies.   My favorite though is Field of Dreams. 

The last movie I saw was The Avengers. 


My favorite actor is Brad Pitt.


I would run a marathon if I could without failing..

I am an A type, perfectionist, slightly compulsive and outgoing person.

I need coffee in the morning to get me going, and definitely I do my best work then  (morning person).

My perfect day would be sailing on a catamaran, snorkeling and lounging on the beach in the Caribbean.

I am inspired by people who unselfishly give of themselves to others, of which the greatest would be Jesus.



Yours in Gratitude,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment