Monday, May 20, 2013

Gratitude List 5.20.13 - The 2013 Soap Conference

What an inspiring week!  So many soapy to be grateful for.

Marla speaking while I make shampoo
1. Attending the 2013 Handcrafted Soap Conference in Raleigh, N. Carolina
2. Sharing a room with Amanda Griffin of Lovin Soap.  Good friend, awesome roommate!
3. Being "on stage" in front of 325 other soap makers.  Marla Bosworth of Back Porch Soap presents a workshop on Natural Shampoos and I got to demonstrate with a camera focused on the product. (I will admit I was happy the camera wasn't focused on me)
4. Learning so many new techniques & ideas, laughing so hard my sides hurt, and loving all my old and new soap friends
5. My 2 hour delayed flight home, giving me time to return emails and write this blog

What are you grateful for this week?

Yours in Gratitude,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment