Thursday, May 2, 2013

May Customer of the Month

D.T. Arcieri is my Customer of the Month for May.

D.T.Arcieri



Tell me about yourself-
I am a biologist and playwright; a husband, dad, son and brother; and, I hope, a good friend.

How long have you been using Alegna Soap products? What product is your favorite?
I’ve been using Alegna soap since the early years. Love the product line! I’m notably fond of the peppermint scrub and honey oatmeal soaps. The exfoliating aspects of the crushed apricot kernels and oatmeal flakes in these soaps are great! Alegna has also made a custom soap for me – Tea Tree Oil and Oregano – at an excellent price. Cool, huh?

What do you like to do in your spare time?
I write drama in my studio when not working or being a family man. My plays are dark comedies that have been produced across America, and in the last few years across the world. (This is Angela. Here is my plug for D.T.'s website… www.DTArcieri.com. Check it out)

What is your favorite movie?  Movie star? What was the last movie you saw?
I love old classic movies with the legends: Cary Grant, Marilyn Monroe, Betty Davis, Errol Flynn. Watching a vintage movie on TCM while cooking in the kitchen is probably my favorite thing to do.
What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail?
Become the benevolent King of a small island nation in the Mediterranean. I would give everyone golden bathtubs and a lifetime supply of Alegna soap.
Describe your perfect day.
My perfect day would start with a good workout, then a couple of hours of playwriting. Making and sharing an interesting lunch, with a glass of great wine would come next. After that, a nap. The rest of the day I’d sit in the shade with a good book, occasionally looking up to watch my lovely wife gardening.
Tea or Coffee?
Coffee in the morning. Wine in the evening.
 
Are you a morning or a night person?
I seem to be most functional mid-day and midnight. Go figure.
 
What inspires you?
Kindness and generosity of spirit inspire me. Thinkers inspire me, but Doers inspire me more. Ultimately Nature is the most inspirational: its awesome power, beauty and grandeur.
 
Yours in Gratitude,
Angela
 


No comments:

Post a Comment