Monday, September 30, 2013

Gratitude List 9.30.13



1. The dog in the car ahead of me with his head out the window on Tuesday, reminding me to enjoy the moment
2. My mom's negative CT scan
3. A weeks worth of picture perfect clouds and weather, each day more beautiful than the next
4. Saturday, starting with breakfast with my parents, a train ride into the city to meet a friend (I had a great time Marla!), Krispy Kreme doughnuts (original glazed for me), checking out NY Cake for soap equipment, iced herbal tea at CafĂ© Grumpy, walking through Greenwich Village and Washington Square Park, foot massage (definitely going back), meatballs from Meatball Obsession (almost as good as the doughnut), empanadas and an almond croissant from Penn Station, and a train ride home.  Perfect day!
5. My ironing is done

What are you grateful for this week?

Yours in Gratitude,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment