Thursday, April 4, 2013

April Customer of the Month

Sharon is my April Customer of the Month. I met Sharon at a Holy Trinity High School Craft Fair. Sharon is camera shy.  Since my Limited Edition soaps are her favorite, she requested I post a picture of them.





I'm a senior citizen who is comfortable around people and who loves animals. I like the luxury of beautiful handmade and exotic soaps and enjoy long, hot, relaxing baths.

I have been using Alegna Soaps for a year and a half. I wish I knew about them sooner. The Limited Editions are my favorite.

In my spare time I like to go to craft and street fairs. I enjoy my pets and spending time with my friends. I have four cats.  Three of them are very independent but the fourth one is very affectionate.

I like movies with Julia Roberts, Richard Gere, and Barbara Streisand.  Pretty Woman was one of my favorites.  Unfortunately, due to illness I haven't been able to go to the moves in a while. I don't really follow sports, but I do enjoy watching the summer and winter Olympics.  Occasionally, I will watch Basketball and Golf.

A perfect day for me would be a day without pain, with plenty of sunshine, spent with friends.

I prefer tea over coffee and am a night person.

I am inspired by the strength of those suffering from a serious illness.



Thanks for taking the time to get to know Sharon!

Yours in Gratitude,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment