The bombing in Boston this past week has me thinking that we are all just one phone call away from our knees. Life is so random, we never know what will happen one second to the next. This weeks list is a little somber.
1. Things are finally over in Boston.
2. My friends in the Boston area are all safe.
3. My faith, to help me through life's atrocities.
4. My legs, I can get up and walk.
5. My arms, I can type this, make soap, and hug my family.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,