Monday, July 8, 2013

Gratitude List 7.8.13




1. Coincidence.  During the thunderstorm and pouring rain Monday, I was driving home. As soon as the song "Here comes the Sun" by the Beatles came on the radio, the sun comes out from behind the clouds and the rain stops.
2. The flower baskets on my front porch
3. Sitting on my back porch, listening to the "Tink" of my infusions and tinctures and thinking of my friends Melissa of Naturally Good Soaps, Rosie of Brooklyn Bath, and Yolanda of Londa's Body Care. I was remembering the day we all spent together and raced to say "Tink" when we heard them pop.
4. An impromptu visit from Melissa on Saturday! I don't get to see my soaping friends enough
5. Air conditioning


What are you grateful for this week?

Yours in Gratitude,
Angela

2 comments:

  1. I'm grateful for less humidity, my family, my dogs and a quiet morning with a cup of coffee and silence! :~)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's those simple things we take for granted and forget to be thankful for that usually make us the happiest! I'm with you on the less humidity!

      Delete