Friday, July 5, 2013

July Customer of the Month


 
Maria and her husband



Since Maria didn't tell you about her company I will. Maria is co-owner of Digho. Digho is a design house that specializes in business image marketing and invitations. The foundation of the business is fine art with a flare of craftiness. Digho Image Marketing focuses on business branding, package design, advertising and marketing materials. Digho Invitations specializes in working hand in hand with event hosts to design the perfect, unique design that will run through out the life of the occasion. See below for a sample of her work. Maria and her partner designed my logo and labels.
 
One sample of the amazing invitations that Digho does!
 

Tell me about yourself and your family.I am a wife, mother, friend, artist, designer and fun!!!  I am trying to be great at all of those. I enjoy creative things that keep the hand in the project. I have a wonderful husband  who gave me two children that my world revolves around.  I own my own company with my best friend and we try and put the creative edge into businesses or events. I run an art club to stay creative in a crowd. I love to cook, host, and dance and sometimes I bake!!

How long have you been using Alegna Soap products? What product is your favorite? Since day one of Alegna Soap!! The lavender Lemongrass and Gwen. My daughter loved the limited edition chocolate bars!!!

What do you like to do in your spare time? Draw, cook, watch a movie with the kids.

Do you watch sports? Which one? What is your favorite team? No... I don't watch TV.

Do you have any pets? A bird, a fish, shrimp in an eco-sphere and an ant farm. I had no choice... they were gifts!!!

What is your favorite movie?  The Count of Monte Cristo,

Movie star? A whole bunch...anyone who is entertaining me at the time.

What was the last movie you saw? Django Unchained (excellent)!!

What was the last book you read? Color: A Natural History of the Palette by Victoria Finlay

What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail? Run a marathon.

Describe your perfect day. Getting a lot done before 10am, the rest of the day getting nothing done and just hanging with the kids and Eric!!

Mountains or seashore? Seashore

Tea or Coffee? Hot chocolate!!

Are you a morning or a night person? I was a night person... then I had kids so now I am a morning person!!

Favorite color? red

Favorite food? Mexican!!!

Favorite season? fall

What inspires you? Colors and other artists.

I love my logo, my labels and your work Maria! Thanks!

Yours in Gratitude,
Angela
 

No comments:

Post a Comment