Thursday, September 12, 2013

Designing labels - Digho

So many people comment on how much they like my product labels. I believe you should do what you do best, and hire someone to do the rest. Designing isn't one of my strong points.  I was happy to pass that on to Diane and Maria of Digho, because designing is definitely one of theirs. When I first started making soaps,  Digho designed my logo and my labels.  When I decided my Sugar Scrubs needed a new look, I took a trip to visit them.


Diane is explaining my options for a waterproof label. I wanted to keep the same look of the vellum strip and they had some great ideas.

Deciding how long the new label should be.


Maria thinks if we make the label a little shorter I will have an easier time attaching it to the jar.

These two women are each incredibly talented in their own right.  Put them together and what a dynamo team! I know their design work have taken the look of my soaps and products up a notch. Pictures of the new scrub labels will follow shortly!

Yours in Gratitude,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment