Thursday, September 5, 2013

September Customer of the Month

Janet with my husband at my Open House in June


Meet Janet, my September Customer of the Month.

Tell me about yourself and your family.

I am married to Jim for 37 years.  We have 2 children, Bridget & Tim.  Both are married.  Bridget & Brian for 10 years and Tim & Kelly for 2 years.  We have 2 grandchildren, Andrew (9) and Audrey (3).

How long have you been using Alegna Soap products? What product is your favorite?

I have been using Alegna Soap products for about 2+ years.  My favorite are the soaps.  I love the clean feeling they provide, the fact that they are organic and don't have additives that commercial soaps have.  I also liked the Jojoba lotion.

What do you like to do in your spare time?

I like to entertain, plan theme parties for may friends and relatives.  Arts and crafts are something I also enjoy, however, don't have the time for them right now.

Do you watch sports? Which one? What is your favorite team?

I'm not really a big sports fan, but will watch football on Sundays occasionally, maybe a little basketball.

Do you have any pets?

We have no pets at the moment.  We did have a dog while the kids were little, but she passed away about 9 years ago.  We do babysit our son & daughter-in-laws dog when they travel, so we get our "pet fix" that way.

What is your favorite movie?  Movie star? What was the last movie you saw?

Favorite Movie would be The Sting.  Oldie but goodie.  Favorite movie star Jack Nicholson.  Last movie seen was Argo.

What was the last book you read?

Alex Cross.

What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail?

Climb a mountain.

Describe your perfect day.

Sleep until 8:00 a.m., work in the garden, have friends over.

Mountains or seashore?

Love them both.  If I had to choose one, I guess seashore.  Something about the allure of the water.

Tea or Coffee?

Tea.

Are you a morning or a night person?

Night.

Favorite color?

Red

Favorite food?

Seafood,

Favorite season?

Spring

What inspires you?

Acts of kindness
 
 
Thanks Janet, I enjoyed getting to know you!

Yours in Gratitude,
Angela
 

No comments:

Post a Comment