Monday, September 23, 2013

Gratitude List 9.23.13

Marla. Matt, Dean (The Godfather), me, Kirsten at Tommy Lasagna


1. Discovering a lacy and intricate spider web between the front bushes of my house
2. An invitation to display my soaps at Clearvision's employee Health Fair. I was there in the same day as the free massages and still their employees came to see my soaps!
3. Karen Drucker's music. Positive, uplifting and inspiring
4. Saturday night's dinner at Tommy Lasagna with some great friends I don't get to see as often as I'd like
5. Receiving an order of new calculators at my day job. Why? Because each calculator was in a bubble wrap bag that I get to take home and use to ship my soaps. Recycling at it's best!

What are you grateful for this week?

Yours in Gratitude,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment